Packt: Principles of Data Science
Data scientist. Machine-learning engineer. Big-data engineer. All three rank among the top emerging jobs*, and companies across industries are seeking people with the requisite skills: math, programming, and domain expertise.
- You’re looking to understand and apply the basic practices of data science for any domain.
- You’re acquainted with basic mathematics (algebra, and perhaps probability).
- You feel comfortable reading snippets of code and pseudo-code.
Download Principles of Data Science today and learn:
- Data-science terminology and types of data.
- The five steps of data science.
- The basics of statistical data analysis and machine learning.
- What’s possible beyond the essentials.